Characters and dialogue are invented for the purpose of illustration. No names refer to a particular person. No story is ever written without the person wishing to have their story printed, in which case all names and some details will be changed for anonymity.
- Tel: 01273 719087
- Towards separation
- Don’t let money and emotions sabotage your divorce
- Would you cross the road to avoid having to say something?
- Can you have Aims for your divorce or separation?
- Relationships MOT
- Success quotation
- Counselling for Toads
- Aims in therapy
- Loss: Can we gain something from our loss? When we lose do we gain something?
- Ending Relationships
- Curiosity, Creativity, the Light Bulb Moment
- Helping ourselves
- The lasting effect of Adoption
- Creating a reality
- Difference between counselling and psychotherapy
- Hero Fathers
- Ageing Parents
- Behavioural Therapy Meets Psychotherapy